Recipe: Deliciously Ella’s perfect garden fry-up
2tbsp olive oil
1⁄2tsp cayenne pepper
1tsp dried oregano
1tsp dried thyme
2 garlic cloves, crushed
Salt and pepper
6 chestnut mushrooms, very finely sliced
10 cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
Juice of 1 lemon
1. Pour the olive oil into a frying pan with the cayenne pepper, oregano, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper. Heat for 2 mins.
2. Add the mushrooms, tomatoes and half the lemon juice and cook for 3 mins, until the veg has softened.
3. Stir in the spinach. Let it wilt for a minute or so.
4. Pile the veg onto a plate – or a piece of toast – and slice the avocado on top.
5. Drizzle with the remaining lemon juice and season to taste.
Read more: Madeleine Shaw’s vit-packed egg breakfast bowl