Recipe: The Doctor’s Kitchen Medicinal Chutney
• 25g mint leaves
• 25g coriander leaves and stalks
• 1 tsp honey
• 1 green chilli, deseeded
• 50g pomegranate seeds (or red seedless grapes)
• 150ml water
• 50g full fat yogurt (optional)
1. Put all the ingredients (except the yogurt) in a blender or food processor and blitz to form a fine liquid. Add more water if needed.
2. Taste. If you’d prefer the chutney to be milder, stir in the yogurt.
3. The chutney will keep in the fridge for a few days, but try to consume it straight away if possible.
Read more: Dr Rupy’s immunity-boosting noodle soup recipe