4 simple stretches to keep your body supple from Krissy Cela
Perform each stretch once and hold for 2 minutes, for single side stretches perform 1 minute per side.
1) Start by standing with your feet shoulder-width apart.
2) Extend your arms forwards in front of you.
3) Holding both hands together stretch forwards and roll the top of your back.
OVERHEAD TRICEP STRETCH
1) Standing up straight, bring one arm straight up into the air then allow the elbow to bend and forearm drop behind your head.
2) Using the other arm, pull the raised elbow towards the opposing shoulder to help stretch the tricep.
1) Stand tall with your feet hip-width apart, pull your abdominals in, and relax your shoulders.
2) Bend your left leg, bringing your heel toward your butt, and grasp your left foot with your right hand.
3) You can grasp your left foot with your left hand, if the opposite hand is too uncomfortable. You should feel a mild pull gradually spread through the front of your left leg.
1) Place one foot in front of the other and lean backwards, keeping the front leg straight and allowing the back leg to bend.
2) Keep your back straight and lower your waist to increase the stretch.
The Tone & Sculp app is available from £13.99 at The App Store and via Google Play. Follow Krissy on Instagram at @KrissyCela