Recipe: Gingerbread Flip Festive Cocktail
INGREDIENTS (Serves 2)
- 2 x 25ml shots spiced rum
- 2 x 25ml shots ginger wine
- 1 tbsp ginger syrup (from a jar of stem ginger in syrup)
- 1 medium British Lion egg
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- Whole nutmeg (to garnish)
- Gingerbread biscuits (to serve)
1. Pour rum, ginger wine and ginger syrup into a cocktail shaker.
2. Add a British Lion egg and shake for 10 seconds. Add two handfuls of ice and a pinch of cinnamon and shake for a further 20 seconds.
3. Strain into two small chilled glasses.
4. Grate over a little fresh nutmeg and serve with gingerbread biscuits.
For a longer drink pour over ice and carefully top with a little ginger beer or lemonade.
For more delicious recipes from British Lion eggs click here.