Recipe: Cauliflower Popcorn Chicken by Vega
Cauliflower popcorn chicken … huh? We promise this is utterly delicious and you will be making regularly for all your family and friends!
– 150 g gluten-free bread crumbs
– 1 tsp paprika
– 1 ½ tsp garlic powder
– 1 ½ tsp onion powder
– ½ tsp ground pepper
– 250 mL soda water (the secret ingredient)
– 100 g all-purpose gluten-free flour
– 1 cauliflower cut into ¾ inch pieces
1. Preheat the oven to 230 °C/210 °C fan/gas mark 8. Line a baking tray.
2. Combine the breadcrumbs and seasonings in a bowl.
3. Combine the soda water and flour. Toss the cauliflower pieces in the batter. Remove any excess batter.
4. Toss the battered cauliflower in the breadcrumbs and arrange on a baking tray.
5. Bake 9 to 12 minutes until crisp and brown – then enjoy warm.
To explore the plant-based nutrition range, or discover more recipes, head to the Vega website.