Quiz: How Should You Reset for 2020?
1. 2019 left you feeling…
A) On top of the world
C) Could be better, could be worse
D) A bit deflated
E) Exhausted and defeated
2. How often do you feel run off your feet?
B) Very rarely
C) Now and again
D) More often than not
E) Every minute of every day
3. How happy are you with your current daily routine?
A) Completely satisfied
B) Pretty content
C) It could be better
D) It needs to be more robust
E) What routine?
4. What would you like to achieve in 2020?
A) I would be happy to continue as I am
B) I’d like a new hobby
C) I would like to be healthier
D) I would like more quality time with my loved ones
E) I need a better work-life balance
5. What did you do on New Year’s Eve?
A) I was surrounded by friends and family
B) I went to a quiet ‘do’ at a friend’s house
C) I stayed at home with my partner
D) I watched Netflix in bed with a takeaway
E) I drank myself silly and cried
6. Which of the following fills you with dread?
A) Plans going awry
B) Having no time to see family and friends
C) Having to go to the gym
D) Money problems
E) Having to take a day off work
7. Once a month in 2020 you would like to…
A) Take a trip away
B) Try your hand at a cooking lesson
C) Take part in some kind of fitness challenge
D) Host a dinner party
E) Enjoy a massage
8. How would you describe yourself?
A) I’m always on the ball
B) I’m sociable and dependable
C) My organisation peaks and troughs
D) I’m probably too laid back
E) I’m a workaholic
9. Did you stick to your New Year’s resolutions last year?
A) I kept all of them!
B) I’m happy with what I achieved
C) I gave it a good go
D) I could have done better
E) I didn’t achieve any of them because I never follow through