The organic prosecco cocktail recipe you need after a long week
The green tea and licorice packs in the energy and health boosting benefits, alongside your prosecco, making it perfect for a dinner party tipple or before an evening out.
Ingredients – for 15 servings
- 3 bags Pukka Herbs’ Supreme Matcha Green tea
- 1 bag Pukka Herbs’ Three Licorice tea
- 1 bunch fresh mint leaves
- 2 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 25ml /1 shot white rum (per glass)
- 1 bottle Prosecco
- Cover the tea bags with 750ml freshly boiled filtered water
- Leave to infuse for 15 minutes in a covered container
- Strain and leave to cool to room temperature, then place in the fridge for 15 minutes
- Muddle the mint leaves in brown sugar and add one or two leaves to each glass
- Fill half of each glass with the tea, add a shot of rum to each glass and then top up with Prosecco
Read more: How about try with salt and pepper squid?