Recipe: Clementine and Pomegranate Gin Fizz Cocktail
INGREDIENTS (Serves 2)
- 2 clementines or tangerines, quartered, or 50ml clementine juice
- Seeds from 1/2 pomegranate (about 50g), or 50ml pomegranate juice
- 1 tbsp gomme (sugar syrup) or agave nectar
- 3 x 25ml shots gin
- 1 medium British Lion egg white
- Soda water
- Orange or clementine peel twist (to garnish)
- Pomegranate seeds (to garnish)
1. Mix Clementine and pomegranate in a cocktail shaker until well crushed. Add syrup, gin and British Lion egg white. Shake for a few seconds. Add a few handfuls of ice and shake again for 15 seconds.
2. Strain the mixture into two ice-filled glasses, pour in a splash of soda water and stir gently.
3. Garnish with extra pomegranate and orange twist.
For a non-alcoholic version, swap gin for Seedlip, or simply add a sprig of sage to the fruit before mixing.
For more delicious recipes from British Lion eggs click here.