Is this going to be the best yoga fest of the summer?
If you’re a London-based yogi, living and loving the wellness lifestyle, you’ll probably have seen dozens of yoga and fitness events popping across the city, each billing themselves as bigger and better than the rest.
But putting on a really inspiring and uplifting event is not easy, so how do you know if these events will deliver?
Good karma credentials
Energise London is a sure thing. How do we know? Well for starters it is created and curated by one of the capital’s most reputable, respected and imaginatively run studios, The Yoga Quarter in Islington.
They’ve pulled together a phenomenal 3 day line-up of top teachers from across every branch of yoga, seriously edge fitness classes and plenty of fun stuff and tasty healthy food mixed in. Or as the TYQ guys put it; “it’s all about energising for the summer, rejuvenating and reshaping our bodies and lifestyle”.
Their motto for the weekend is ‘Energise, Refresh and Awaken’ – and with this line-up we’re confident that’s exactly how we’ll feel after the 3 days are up.
For full event details and to book your tickets go to: theyogaquarter.co.uk/energise-london
We’ll see you there.
- UK exclusive TYQ trampoline fit & jump
- HIIT class hosted by BeTheFittest Tyron Brennand
- Advanced classic 2 hour bikram hot yoga class
- Moving meditation Yogasana special with Amanda Denton
- Yoglow with Kelly Isaac, accompanied by a hot playlist mixed by Goldie
- Sound Healing and Gong Bath with acclaimed musicians Aaron Horn and Tim Wheater
- Inferno hot pilates bootcamp with TYQ Fiona Allen
- Dharma masterclass with Shala Yoga Centre’s Mark Kan
- Yoga Rave Disco with wine tasting from Organic Wine Company and botanical shots from Real Remedies
- Mantra and Kirtan ceremony with Hackney Community Studio’s Mollie Mendoza and Sam Garrett
Treatments and treats
- Goodie bags courtesy of Planet Organic
- Shopping vouchers from Sweaty Betty
- Delicious organic coconut water from Cocofina throughout.
- Organic Wine Company is providing organic wine for Yoga Rave Disco
- Award-winning botanical shots from Real Remedies
- 58 Lifestyle will equip our showers and changing rooms with beautiful holistic, ecological products and scents
- Fetchh will serve super-food lattes, home made energy balls and cold pressed juices.
- Vegan salads for Sunday lunch made with love by TYQ Smile Vegan’s Rekha and Meera
- Kind Bar and Tribe will ensure that everyone is nourished and energised with their nutritious bars.
- TYQ Goodie bags full of nice surprises