15-Minute Full Body Home Workout from Krissy Cela
Keep fit at home with this speedy workout
Perform each exercise, one after the other, with little to no rest. Rest for 2-3 minutes between rounds. Repeat twice.
STAR JUMP FLOOR TOUCHES (1 minute)
- Begin in a relaxed stance with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold your arms close to the body.
- To initiate the move, squat down halfway, touching the floor and explode back up as high as possible.
- Fully extend your entire body, spreading your legs and arms away from the body.
BICYCLES (1 minute)
- Starting by lying flat on the floor and placing your hands behind your head lifting your shoulders off of the floor. Crunch your abs to perform the lift, but do not strain your neck during this movement.
- Bring your right knee up and crunch with your abdominal area so that your left shoulder aims to touch the right knee.
- Repeat the movement by crunching on alternating sides of the body.
DUMBELL SQUAT INTO SHOULDER PRESS (1 minute)
- Hold both hands close to your chest with your legs hip-width apart and core engaged.
- Descend by flexing the knees, refraining from moving the hips back as much as possible. This requires that the knees travel forward. Ensure that they stay aligned with the feet.
- The moment the upper legs contact the lower legs reverse the motion, driving your hands upwards and raising them above your head.
STANDING STRAIGHT LEG KICK BACK (1 minute)
- Stand straight with your hands on your hips for balance.
- Having a slight bend to the knees and hips, keeping the leading leg straight at all times, kick back to contract your glutes.
- Slowly return to the starting position.
JUMPING SQUAT (1 minute)
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Start by doing a regular squat, then engage your core and jump up explosively.
- When you land, lower your body back into the squat position to complete one rep.
ALTERNATING LYING LEG RAISE (1 minute)
- Start by lying face-up on the floor with your legs straight, lifted a couple of inches off the ground.
- Keeping your legs straight, lift one up so that your body is at a right angle.
- Slowly lower your leg back down until they’re just above the floor.
- Raise the opposing leg and repeat the movement.
The Tone & Sculpt app is available from £13.99 at The App Store and via Google Play. Follow Krissy on Instagram at @KrissyCela