Recipe: Sweet Breakfast Pizza with an Oatmeal Crust
– 3 tablespoons liquid coconut oil, plus more for greasing the pan
– 1 flax egg
– 2 cups sprouted gluten-free rolled oats
– ¾ cup gluten-free oat flour
– ½ cup pure maple syrup
– 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
– 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– 1 cup coconut yogurt
– ½ cup mixed berries
– ¼ cup gluten-free granola
– ¼ cup creamy seed butter
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 9-inch round baking dish with coconut oil.
2. Add the flax egg, oats, oat flour, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon to a large bowl and mix until combined.
3. Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and press down firmly with a spatula to compact the crust on the bottom of the dish.
4. Bake the oatmeal crust until it is golden, about 10 minutes.
5. Remove the baking dish from the oven and let the crust cool for about 30 minutes. Spread the coconut yogurt across the top. Sprinkle the berries and granola over the yogurt. Drizzle the seed butter over the top. Slice your Sweet Breakfast Pizza and serve or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
This Sweet Breakfast Pizza recipe has been reprinted from Just The Good Stuff – Copyright © 2020 by Rachel Mansfield. Click here to purchase your copy.
Photographs copyright © 2020 by Aubrie Pick. Published by Clarkson Potter, an imprint of Penguin Random House, LLC.