- This event has passed.
Paradise Now – London’s first well-being playground
September 13, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until September 15, 2018
This September, Eccleston Yards will host Paradise Now, a unique and pioneering experience that promises to supercharge visitors in just 30 minutes. Running from 7-15 September, Paradise Now will be a free urban outdoor spa that will offer guests an engaging journey inspired by the very latest wellness trends.
Developed by multi-sensory visionaries Bompas & Parr, Paradise Now will offer a glimpse of the new horizons of health that combines the wellness movement’s latest trends in one site, such as biohacking, nootropics, rehydration technology, urban nature bathing and touchscreen chromo-therapy.
Many of the features and interactions of the spa are presented in a striking pink-hued structure – specifically it is Baker Miller pink, a colour scientifically proven to relax and reduce anxiety.
The installation will invite guests to bask in a perpetual sunset on vitamin-infused dunes; relax and rehydrate under colourful mist falls; and cleanse themselves with enriched London rainwater geologically filtered to mimic the taste and mineral content of rare springs from around the world.
Additional events at Paradise Now:
· Re:Mind will be running weekday meditation sessions at 10am, 12:30pm, 3:30pm and 6:30pm. Book online at www.remindstudio.com.
· SMUK will offer guests who book a treatment over £50 a complimentary file and polish manicure with its new vegan and toxic-free nail polish
· Tailor Made will have a Baker Miller pink pocket square available to order and offers a complimentary personalisation service on these in store.
· Barry’s Bootcamp will be providing Q&A sessions with their trainers on the 10th of September at 2:30pm and 12th of September at 1:30pm or 2:30pm [tbc] in Eccleston Yards.
· The Jones Family Kitchen will be serving two cocktails which complement the very latest wellness trends. ‘The Good Karma’ Baker Miller Pink cocktail contains Silent Pool gin mixed with cranberry juice and raspberry purée and ‘The Mind Mine’ Perpetual Sunset cocktail is made up of Absolut Blue, Cointreau, Blue Curacao, juices and homemade activated charcoal powder which will provide an element of detoxing during Paradise Now.
In addition, some local retailers who are neighbours to the Eccleston Yards will be showcasing complementary features, including Grace’s Belgravia, whose gym team will offer talks about DNA Fit and nutrition within the yards.