- This event has passed.
Belgravia Floral Festival
May 20, 2019 - May 25, 2019
To kick off Grosvenor’s fourth annual floral festival, Belgravia is launching two free immersive experiences to celebrate ‘Belgravia in Bloom’ from 20-25th May.
Belgravia’s Halkin Arcade will open four immersive floral mood gardens where each garden has been designed to evoke specific feelings. In Belgravia’s Eccleston Yards, the Botanic Identity Station will also host complimentary drop-in activities including a Scent Station and Floral Illustration Station.
The Mood Gardens include four experiences:
- The Serenity Garden: Recharge the body as you immerse yourself in lavender– the flower known for enhancing calm and serenity. Visitors can lie beneath the wall of lavender relaxing in soothing silence.
- The Tunnel of Resilience: Wander through a tunnel, taking in the strengthening qualities of the beautiful dogwood flowers suspended above.
- The Canopy of Friendship: Visitors can sit in the freesia canopy with a loved one, surrounded by the colourful flowers representing lasting friendship.
- The Spiral of Good Luck: Wisteria is known as the flower that brings luck. As visitors journey to the centre of the spiral, walls of white Japanese wisteria line the way, immersing guests in the lucky flower.
The Botanic Identity Station will host complimentary drop-in activities, where stunning floral arrangements will be suspended from the centre of a pergola to be drawn at the easels placed around it. Visitors can also explore the Scent Station and discover the hidden meaning behind different fragrances.
The Botanic Identity Station will also see Eccleston Yards bloom with workshops and activities inspired by this year’s theme, which need to be pre-booked. Workshop highlights, which will be run by Belgravia’s retailers, include:
- Floral cocktail making with Jones Family Kitchen, £25
- Flower arranging with Moyses Stevens, £25
- Floral Bath Bomb making with Token Studio, £25
- Silk Flower making with Lora Avedian, £28
- Fragrance workshop with Jo Loves, £10