BALANCE is offering two lucky readers the chance to win a spa day for themselves and a friend at Spa Experience by Better – an award winning concept based on making day spas accessible and affordable for the whole community.
Working with leading brands, Spa Experience offer the latest in modern beauty therapies – from facials and nail treatments, to body scrubs and massage. Also on offer are their amazing Thermal Spa facilities, including Traditional Hot Rooms, Hamman, Plunge Pool and Experience Showers.
Spa Experience has six branches in London – many of them in historic buildings such as Bethnal Green’s York Hall, or the Ironmonger Row Baths in Islington – as well as branches in Hertfordshire (Welwyn Garden City), Surrey (Epsom) and Northern Ireland (Belfast).
For more information visit the Spa Experience website.
Each winner will receive an All Encompassing spa day package for two people at the Spa Experience branch of their choice.
Each Spa Experience All Encompassing Day Package is worth £160, and includes:
– A three-hour Thermal Spa Experience
– Spa Experience Body Pumice (25 mins)
– Spa Experience Wellbeing Massage (50 mins)
– Elemis BIOTEC Sensitive Skin Soother or Elemis BIOTEC Anti Blemish, Matify and Calm Facial (50 mins)
– Plus, you’ll also get a goodie bag of fabulous Spa Experience signature beauty products.
– The promoter of the competition is: Spa Experience By Better.
– The winner of the competition will receive treatments as stated in the competition, there is no cash alternative.
– The prize must be redeemed within six months.
– The prizes shall be awarded at the discretion of Spa Experience by Better and if it considers any entrant has acted inappropriately or dishonestly in entering into the competition, it reserves the right to refuse to award any prize.
– Spa Experience by Better’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Other than where such liability cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person entering the
competition or as a result of accepting the prize.
Enter your details below – closing date 5th December 2019.
Winners will be contacted by email the following week.