During a time of such worldwide turmoil, the positive benefits that global lockdown has had on the environmental state of the planet has been a much-needed glimmer of hope for us all. With this development leaving many of us feeling inspired to do more in our own homes, Plastic Freedom are keen to incentivise us all to reconsider our single-use plastic habits.
The online eco shop is offering one lucky winner the chance to get their hands on a bundle of sustainable goodies – from bits and pieces for the kitchen and bathroom, to a couple of comforting treats to help you unwind during this disorientating time. Expect dish brushes made from natural fibres, vegan condoms, a chic stainless steel lunchbox, and much more.
What’s included in the hamper?
– 1x Neat Reusable Cleaning Spray Bottle
– 1x Neat Refill Seagrass Multi-Purpose Cleaner
– 1x Evolve Beauty Keep Calm and Spray On Hand Sanitiser
– 1x HANX Vegan Condoms Pack (includes 3)
– 1x Eco Living Dish Brush with Plant Bristles
– 4x Truthbrush Toothbrushes
– 1x Zero Waste Club Rose Gold Stainless Steel Razor + 10x Blades
– 1x Passenger Clothing Turkish Towel
– 1x 250ml Bottle of Moo Hair Miracle Shampoo
– 1x 250ml Bottle of Moo Hair Miracle Conditioner
– 2x KOOSHOO Organic Hair Scrunchies
– 50x Teapigs Everyday Brew Tea Temples
– 1x Beauty Kubes Hair & Body Wash for Men
– 1x Zao Makeup Volume & Sheathing Mascara
– 1x Elephant Box Original Large Tin
– 4x British Stainless Steel UK Pint Cups
Normal BALANCE Terms & Conditions apply
For more information on Plastic Freedom, head to their website.