To celebrate Zero Waste Week, we’ve teamed up with InSinkErator® to give one lucky reader the chance to win a Good Housekeeping Institute approved M Series 66 food waste disposer; a convenient solution to reducing food waste in the kitchen bin when home composting is not possible.
The M Series 66 allows food waste to be dealt with instantly, safely and hygienically with the further benefit of improving cleanliness in the kitchen. Food waste is ground into minute sized particles, thanks to the innovative system of stainless steel grinding rings. It is then dispatched and simply rinsed away down the drain, through the standard plumbing.
In addition, and where there is an anaerobic digester within the sewage system, the nutrients from the food waste can be recovered and turned into biogas and fertiliser. Food waste is therefore dealt with instantly, safely and hygienically, as well as in a sustainable manner.
Key features and benefits:
- Top-of-the-range M Series model disposes of food waste practically and hygienically with 0.75 horsepower
- Offers high performance and continuous feed operation with improved one-stage grind technology
- Capable of handling a large amount of food waste with added overload protection – ideal for the growing family or home entertainer
- No blades – uses superior stainless steel grinding elements and 980ml grind chamber
- Built-in air switch operation, available in polished chrome or brushed steel, for added convenience
- Removable, easy to clean sound baffle for quieter operation
- Quick Lock® mounting assembly for faster, easier installation into new or existing kitchens
- Four year parts and labour guarantee for peace of mind
- Dimensions: H 318 x W 185 x D 185 mm
For your chance to win, enter below now! Closing date: 2 October 2019